Policies & Procedures
There are a wide range of policies and procedures in place that help make a school successful. These are publicly available and will help you when dealing with issues as they arise.
Our school has been working with SchoolDocs to create a website for our policies and procedures. We are excited to announce that the site is now live and available to our school community.
The school works on a subscription basis with SchoolDocs to maintain, update, and review our policies. SchoolDocs provides us with a comprehensive core set of policies which have been well researched and follow the Ministry of Education National Administration Guidelines. The policies and procedures are tailored to our school, and the school supplies specific information such as our charter, and procedures for behaviour management, reporting to parents, etc.
SchoolDocs updates, modifies, or creates policies in response to changes in legislation or Ministry guidelines, significant events, reviews/requests from schools, and regular reviewing from the SchoolDocs team. Our board of trustees has the opportunity to view changes/additions and comment on them before they are implemented.
1. Go to www.schooldocs.co.nz
2. Click Search for your school.
3. Start typing the school’s name and then select it from the dropdown list.
4. Enter the username: motuekahigh
“Copyright: Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of SchoolDocs Ltd. It may not be reproduced without written permission from SchoolDocs Ltd.”
Please follow links to policies currently under review:
Documents currently under scheduled review
Who reviews them?
Term 1 2020
Board, staff, and parents
Board and staff
Board and staff
Instructions for reviewers
- Follow the link to each policy in the table above.
- Read the policy.
- Click the red Policy Review icon at the right-hand top corner of the page. A new screen will appear.
- Select your role (board member, staff member, or parent/caregiver) from the drop-down list.
- Enter your name (optional).
- Submit your ratings and comments.
If you don’t have internet access, school office staff can easily provide you with printed copies of the policy and the review form.
9.30am in the School Hall
A chance to meet the teachers and parents of other new Year 9 students. Yea...[more]