Emerging Talent Scholarship Applications – Closing Date 30 October 2018
5th August, 2015
As an extension to our Gifted and Talented programme for Year 8 students and in preparation for students seeking tertiary scholarships (i.e. Kina, McKee and Manoy), Motueka High School are offering 3 scholarships to recognize emerging talent for three Year 9 students in 2019:
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY:
- Registration in or attendance of at least one Gifted and Talented workshop at Motueka High School in Year 7 or 8.
- Completion of an application form and essay submission by 30 October 2017.
- Must be a New Zealand resident.
- Must attend Motueka High School for Year 9 and 10 to receive the scholarship.
- Two years free school fees at Motueka High School (includes school and course fees only, not extra-curricular activities).
- Provision of a school uniform package (one off issue).
- Provision of stationery (one off issue).
- Acknowledgment of scholarship in local and school media and at sponsors’ premises.
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2018
Shortlisting Review by Panel: 2 November- 6 November 2018
Successful Applicants Advised: 8-10 November 2018
Unsuccessful Applicants Advised: 8-10 November 2018
Please submit your application to Nicki Saunders-Loder, Motueka High School or by email – email@example.com by the close off date.